We’re here to help when you need advice, have concerns or don’t know where to turn.
The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) is a confidential service. PALS supports patients, relatives, carers, friends of patients or members of the public in navigating the NHS.
PALS will help to resolve concerns as quickly and stress free as possible before things become serious enough for people to want to raise a formal complaint.
• don’t know what’s happening,
• want information but don’t know where to get it,
• want to resolve a situation but don’t want to complain,
• want to complain but not sure how,
• want to speak to someone but not sure who,
then PALS can help.
PALS representatives are happy to set up an appointment with you at a convenient Trust location.
How to contact PALS
Freephone: 0800 783 4839
By email: PALSandComplaints@nhs.net
9 Alie Steet